Click print view, print this page and returned a signed copy with your reservation.
1. The director of each group shall meet with camp manager and food services director upon arrival. No campers will occupy rooms until after this meeting. The list of all campers is due at this first meeting. Each group will provide the camp manager a copy of your scheduled program upon arrival. Unless other arrangements are made, meal times will be 8am, 12:30pm and 5:30pm.
2. No fireworks, fire arms, alcohol, illegal drugs, or pets are allowed. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only near the bridge at the entrance to camp.
3. Each Group must provide a camp nurse who is either a R.N. or has a current certificate of 1st Aid and C.P.R. This person must report all injuries to Camp Management immediately. MEDICAL EMERGENCY INFORMATION FOR EACH CAMPER must be on file in the Nurse's Office at all times. Medical information must be submitted during the initial meeting with the camp manager.
4. Groups must provide a Red Cross certified life guard or contract with the camp to provide for a certified lifeguard. This may be the same person as the camp nurse.
5. Adequate adult supervision from your camp staff is required during all water recreation sessions held at Austin Creek. This is in addition to the Red Cross certified lifeguard.
6. Out of respect for our neighbors, noise between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. shall be at a minimum and kept inside buildings. Outside amplification is not allowed at any time.
7. The group is responsible to place all trash in large cans outside buildings before departure. No food or drink items inside the dorms. Recycle bin is near the snack shack.
8. All sports equipment will be checked out and returned to camp personnel by one person in your group.
9. Beds and other heavy furniture shall not be moved.
10. California Fish and Game prohibits fishing in Austin Creek. See the camp manager for information on nearby fishing areas.
12. Let us know in advance if you would like the Gift Shop opened for your group.
13. A minimum of one adult is required in each dorm for all children and youth camps.
14. Linens are not provided. Bring your own sleeping bags/bedding & pillows. Bring your own towels & personal toiletry items.
I do hereby understand that the Camp Manager shall have final authority of any or all activity on the camp grounds. Any questions concerning the Camp Manager's authority may be submitted in writing to the Cazadero Camp Board and will be addressed at the earliest opportunity of the Camp Board.
I have read these regulations and have shared them with all camp staff.
Person Responsible for Group:_______________________________